Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 14 November 2021

2021 FALL | WINTER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP - #4

   


This is my next post in the  2021 FALL | WINTER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP!

I usually take part in Coffee Lovers Blog Hops but I am a little late getting started this time.
I have just been taking part in a 10 day virtual retreat with Michelle Grant Designs
In this I have been making a junk journal - I thought I would add some coffee flavoured pages...


The first three pages I have shared feature upcycled ATCs
 As you know I make lots of ATCs - you may wonder what I do with them. I send them to people as pocket letters, add them to cards and use them as features on pages.

 In fact, I added two of the coffee ATCs from my stash, to ornament a box of espresso cups.


On these ATCs  I added the coffee cup,  (Joy Clair - Super sponsor - stamp) and the banner
I added the banners CAS-UAL FRiday (Super Sponsor) stamps.

Anyway let's get on with my next make... This page in my junk journal started off with a paper made using my Gelli plate, a large background stamp and inks.
To this I stamped The Rabbit Hole Designs (Super Sponsor) - image and sentiment 'Caffeinated Cat' - a prize from the last hop!!
I coloured the image with markers.





Happy Crafting!



6 comments:

  1. First off, that background is really neat! Love the colors and texture. The image is great too, those pj's and slippers are adorable. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble for our coffee themed challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your gel press background, very pretty. I just finished a card with one of my gel press backgrounds, which I don't often do, but you'll see it tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look so great!
    that cat is so cute!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat... definitely needs his morning coffee! Love the background as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that grumpy cat, the fun sentiment, and that cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.