Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 9 May 2022

Fireplace scene and/or stocking

  

When Becca saw this card she pointed me in the direction of the

They had had a challenge using a bell... but I was too late for that. The current challenge is to use a Fireplace scene and/or stocking.
I actually had two retro images from Vintage Image Craft which were suitable - and I made two cards!
Which do you prefer?


The first started with a white card blank matted with brown embossed card. I added the image to this, using Vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges.


I made the second in a similar way using two matting layers.


I will add the first to the challenge...

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Susan: Both vintage scene cards are perfect for our fireplace and/or stocking/s theme at MTTCC!!! Thanks for becoming a blog follower and participating. The scenes actually remind me much of what was seen on Christmas cards when I was a little girl. :) --Becca/DT for MTTCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.