Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 26 April 2023

WOYWW #725

              WOYWW        

I have just returned from my holiday in Egypt so am only just getting back into my craftroom but as it is Wednesday I am linking to the Stamping Ground!

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #725

SO here's my desk!


I was inspired to make an Egyptian journal page (scroll down to the next post to see more info.)

Apart from that not much crafting has been going on - although I did have a go at carving alabaster


And of course I have some marvellous photos



If you are my friend on Facebook you will have seen many of these!

Even of the towel embellishments in the cruise boat room each night!


By the way I am happy to exchange ATCs with any of you - please let me know - remembering that I am in Australia...

Wishing you a happy week...

Happy  WOYWW!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Those photos are magnificent . . . must've been sooo hot though . . .
    Love the towel folding . . . some people are just so clever.
    I would love to swap with you . . ..
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got around in Egypt, is that the Step Pyramid of Djoser? Looks like you had fun, the alabaster carving must have been enjoyable!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a trip that must have been. I can't even imagine carving - I struggle enough with 2d drawing LOL! Even the folded towels are well above my skill level. But the walking and seeing must have been amazing. Always happy to trade ATCs... :D
    Happy WOYWW (back to being on time!)
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an adventure you've had Susan , fabulous photos 📸 you have their ❤️⭐️❤️ I'm in looove with your journal page 😍🤩⭐️❤️ I would happily swap an ATC with you Susan 😊🤗❤️ Sending love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, and I am glad you enjoyed the trip. Have a good week Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky lady, I love Egypt. Before Covid we had done the Nile Cruise three times and one on Lake Nasa, you may have guessed I am completely obsessed by the culture. I even have a Book of the Dead though of course I do not read the words out load (some of it has been translated into English). They are amazing people that live there too. The guys on the boats love making objects from the towels etc and the food was brilliant too. Now look you're making me want to be there again. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x8x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great time you had in Egypt Susan - fab photos too. I am envious that you visited the great pyramids. Great journal pages! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.