Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 5 April 2023

WOYWW #722

          WOYWW            

How can it be Wednesday again? Thank you to all of you who commented on my blog last week - hope I get round to all of you this week! I am very sorry but this obviously did not post!!

I really did want to hop in this week as I will be MIA for the next two - I fly to Egypt on Friday...

 I am linking to the Stamping Ground!

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #722

SO here's my desk!



Rather a mess! I need to get this tidied up before I get packed! You can probably see two journal pages that are in progress...What else can you spot?

This is how the journal page I was doing last week ended up:


Not a lot else to share except that the landscaping is coming on:





And I received this lovely  card from my sister on my Birthday on the 4th.


And I had a lovely Birthday tea with Ollie...



Wishing you a happy week...

Happy  WOYWW!

5 comments:

  1. I see clouds and rain -stamps- hopefully none of that when you got to Egypt! The landscaping is looking good, and so did tea with Ollie! Happy belated birthday. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies,medical notes, peeking girlie with clouds and rainbow drops 🥰 make for a ❤️💟💛🌈 gorgeous work desk Susan 😍 Oh my, have an amaaazing time in Egypt ... I'm whooping here for you 🤗❤️ hoping you'll share some photos when you get back ... enjoy!It's lovely to see the landscaping coming along 💛 Belated Wishes ⭐️ winging your way for your birthday 🥳 precious time spent together you had ❤️💛❤️💛 Sending love and hugs,have a lovely Easter Tracy #9 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medical notes!!!! Musical notes 🎵 predictive text strikes 🙃😘🥰💟🥰💟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in Egypt Susan. Glad you had a good birthday. The landscaping is looking fab. Happy Easter. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your journal page and the rainbow face too. Hugs BJ#5

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.