Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 13 September 2023

WOYWW #745



It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground


Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #745


Well, I took a photo last week and then totally forgot to write my post...and suddenly it was Thursday! Anyway what I meant to share was this journal page, based on a workshop by Melinda Johns.


This week we are over in East Gippsland looking after the granddaughters so just a little crafting going on.



I was making this journal page in my upcycled diary. The images are from Raquel Burillo Perez Colouring Book.



We also made shower steamers.



I have also been making pages for the next Michelle Grant's Creative Warriors challenge:




Last Friday was a Zoom craft and chat with the UK Stampers Network. I try and join in even though the time difference to Australia is not easy. I always was a member of this group when I lived in the UK.

We made a little folder:

Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...

Happy WOYWW!

13 comments:

  1. Loving all those pages Susan. Enjoy your crafting time with the family. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the page you didn't share last week is beautiful, and so are the ones you have done since. Have a good time with the family! Helen '#8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauty 💕 throughout your pages Susan 🌈 rainbow colours finding calm in the chaos ❤️ each journal page a treat for the eyes with words that ring true, truly beautiful they are. Wishing ⭐️ you and your granddaughter's a happy creative week together 🎶 Love and hugs Tracy #12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. Loved creating with my grandchildren.. Anne x 13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what gorgeous work you've been doing. I don't know about the UK stampers Network and will have to look it up. Happy creative woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I do love your journal pages, orange and teal is such a great combo, my favourite!! Glad you had a good time with the grandkids as well.
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super work being done there. What is a Shower Steamer???
    Take care and have an enjoyable week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t know what shower steamers are, but your jour pages are wonderful. I particularly like the lady with flowers in her hair. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW. You make the most beautiful, detailed, and impressive journal pages. They are stunning. I also have no idea what a shower steamer is. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your 2 hair pieces, rainbow and flowers and not quite sure what a shower steamer is? Hugs BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy WOYWW (I love your blog design - used to use that template when I used Blogger). All of your crafty creations are amazing. Ali x #19

    ReplyDelete
  12. No clue what a shower steamer is (but a guess might be something like a bath bomb?) and I really love your pretty little book at the end. All the journal pages are so inspiring as well. One day I will get back to my journal. I miss it!

    Happy lovely day late WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much creativity. Thanks for sharing it with us all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.