Featured Post

Scrapbookingncraft #14

    I was delighted when Mel asked me to join her Design Team. I have enjoyed using stencils, chipboards and serviettes from  Scrapbookingnc...

Wednesday 27 September 2023

WOYWW #747

   

It is Wednesday so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #747

SO here's my desk!


We are now back from Tasmania but not done much crafting since. You can see the last two pages of my altered diary on the table easel.


This was the previous page - you will find more about these pages on the post before this...


On my desk you can see the Colouring Book by Raquel Burillo Perez - I use this as collage paper.

We had a lovely time in Tasmania - no crafting done despite taking my cross-stitch. We did do a jigsaw at one of the holiday places - only to find it had one missing piece!




By the way the safety glasses in this picture at James Boag's brewery, were a requirement along with the high-vis to go around the working part of the brewery. We were offered 3 pots of beer to taste...


Probably the highlight of our trip was a boat ride from Coles Bay to Wineglass Bay and back. We saw a dozen whales, seals and dolphins. Although you cannot sail too close to the whales, when we anchored some whales swam up and were right along side!


To finish I want to show a picture from 5 years ago - why is it that I alkways have to work on that one small corner of my workdesk...


Wishing you a happy week...and hope to get around to you all this week...I did manage everyone last week, if late!!

Happy  WOYWW!

13 comments:

  1. I love those art journal spreads! How wonderful it must be to see whales swimming nearby... and I had to smile when I saw you working on a little spot on your tabel. Great photos!!! Big hug from the Netherlands! Marit #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time in Tazzy! We didn’t get there on our travels round Oz but did see loads of humpbacks off Queensland - magic! Loved your butterflies page, so pretty and fresh xx
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art journal pages are lovely, especially the spring beauty with the butterflies.

    How wonderful to be on a boat where you could see the whales, seals, and dolphins. That must have been a magical time in Tasmania. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a superb time was had on your hols . . amazing experience!
    Loving the butterflies
    Have a good week
    Christine #20

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trip. You look as if you have as much crafting room as me ! Happy woyww Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous journal pages. I had a look at Michelle Grants challenge. I thought I would like to join in, but the challenge is for September and nearly over. I did join the FB group. Happy WOYWW. Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your warrior badge - so fun! Great pages too! Just spotted that spider crawling through the side bar of your blog in the Halloween countdown - how cool is that! Enjoy your week! xx zsuzsa #22

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan, started off okay this morning then got distracted by the garden! Loving the journal pages and it sounds like you've had a great holiday. Have a rest now and then you'll soon be back to the crafting. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww.Hugs, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great trip to Tasmania Susuan. Love the use of colouring pages as collage paper. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous spreads and wow that looks like a fantastic break. Didn't even register the safety glasses and high vis - which I find quite funny!! I think everyone has their little quirks - I'm sitting at the pc with my feet up on tippy toes - it's quite uncomfortable after a while but seems to be my default position!! Have a good week love n hugs, Cindy xx #21

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally determined to get round everyone's desks this week. I ended up with the first part of a root canal procedure yesterday and a blood test today, I'm a bit zonked out as a result...Loving your journal pages and the colouring book you use for collage too. The blue butterflies and lemon flowers are my favourite. Hugs BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  12. How special to share time and space with such magnificent sea relatives. Merry creating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA! You are sometimes more productive on a corner than I am on my whole desk-L. LOL! Off to slip down and check out the page detail. Looks very interesting...

    Happy, so very late, WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (7)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.