Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #4

                This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspir...

Wednesday 12 June 2024

WOYWW #784

          

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW. By now I expect that you know that Julia decided to bow out - after 15 years! - so the Stamping Ground is no longer the place to link.

Instead go to Sarah's blog at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #784 and Sarah is certainly getting into the swing!

Here is my work table today:


On the desk easel is the journal page from my featured post.

This weekend has been a 'long weekend' celebrating the King's Birthday. Sophie came to stay but the weather was horrendous so we ended up crafting and shopping online - and enjoying a few bubbles!


We did some pouring - you might be able to see one of my hexagons on the desk. I put the other on my perpetual calendar.


You might also notice some purchases and the odd Gelli pull on my desk...


I was delighted to receive another super ATC - thank you BJ!



I finished off week one of the ICADS:







There is also a theme for each week so I have been trying to bear these in mind too...



I have also started on week 2:


These are the ones I have made so far:





I need to do ellipse today...

Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later...I managed about half lats week (later on!)

Happy WOYWW!


11 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend even if the weather was bad. Loving the ICADS you've been creating. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun even if the weather was bad Susan. SOme fabulous work to share today. Love the journal page on your desk. Stay safe and thanks for joining in with WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many creations Susan you have been busy well done! I'm back at long last ... last WOYWW post was in Feb!
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well for 2024!
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ICADs. They do seem to take over, at least for me they do. I am doling them out each day so in some ways it feels like a bit of a break - they don't usually take so long to complete, and I can finish my socks at the same time while still posting every weekday. Oh and I do LOVE your featured post - reminds me a bit of Peter Max!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ICADS and like the paint pouring on your perpetual calendar too. beautiful journal piece. happy woyww! Michelle #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shows you can have fun crafting when the weather is bad - what a good thing it is.
    love the icads, especially the wave one
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lazy owl is a great addition but I really love your cake shop window. Of course now I want sweet treats... Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #10, www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful I-Cads this week, especially the bakery one - a sentiment I totally agree with! My second favourite is the Pelican. My best friend loves pelicans! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #16

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s a great page at the top and lovely ICADs. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! looks like you've been busy, love the ICADs and that gorgeous journal page. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, it's taken weeks to get to you, must have gone the long way round! Glad its arrived at last! Adore your featured journal page, love long hair and colours! Your ICADs are amazing. Hugs BJ#1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.