Friday, 5 February 2016

Dragons Lair Challenge for February


Please take a look at my Candy here



I do hope you will join in with February Challenge in the Dragons Lair...

The theme is 'Bingo'!


Your make should contain three things in a line - horizontal, vertical or diagonal



I used Flowers, 3 Buttons and Yellow in my easel card.
The image is Dragons Lair's Vintage Garden Clock, coloured with Promarkers
The flowers are from Sarah Collection - Flowers, fussy cut and scattered across the card.
The 3 buttons are clock faces.


I printed the poem on the computer and added it on dimensionals to make the easel stand.




Hope to see YOUR makes in the Dragons Lair Challenge...

Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. the flowers are so pretty.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!