Friday, 26 February 2016

LOC Challenge #119

So - it's the last few days of my Candy here! Who'd like a crafty surprise in the post?? 




Today a new Challenge #119 starts at Left of Center
 'Bling Bling'.

Our sponsor is SLSLines






Today I have a twisted easel card to show you...and I am still on February Valentine cards - although this is maybe another anti-Valentine!!






I am using Valentine Digi Stamp coloured with Promarkers.




The base and easel are matted and layered with DP from a MME Cupid's Arrow No.14 Paper Pad. The die cut heart stand is on dimensionals and is stamped with a rubber stamp from my stash - not sure of the origin...I also added smaller die cut hearts here and there...



I have added sequin covered hearts (a gift from Kristina Deyette - thank you!!)
and some big pearl hearts...



 Looking forward to seeing your LOC /Bling Bling projects!




Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Hae to try this easel card.
    Never made one on a angle.
    cute card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!