Pages

Monday, 15 February 2016

New Challenge at Crafting From The Heart!

Please take a look at my Candy here






Today another CHALLENGE starts at Crafting From The Heart -  "always anything goes"!!

We have a fabulous sponsor for you... 

Beccy's Place

I have used Bessie Bird from the Cool Chick's Set to make an ATC.


I printed the image three times and coloured them with Promarkers. I could then trim the images to mat them on to differing sizes of red card to layer up as shown - using a sort of triple stamping technique.

I then added the sentiment and the 'flip flops'.


I will link this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #196 Seeing Red.




Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, works great with the triple time stamping. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this design. I've used it a few times - though not lately.
    Going to have to resurrect it.
    Little blue bird is cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!