Monday, 29 February 2016

New Challenge at Crafting from the Heart

Last day of my Candy here!!






Today another CHALLENGE starts at Crafting From The Heart -  "always anything goes"!!

We have a fabulous sponsor for you... 

Imagine That!

I have used To the Moon and Back



I have used precoloured elementd from this to make a Wiper card.



The wiper card base is made from two strips from a 12 by 12 each 5.75 inches wide.
 Each strip is scored at 2.25 and 5.5 inches, folded and stuck together back to back.
 When flat it will show this section on which I have matted with three rectangles of Kanban DP on brown card, wrapped with twine, and the spaceship


Pull out the side and the card looks like this:


Lying completely flat the side elements are visible - the sentimet which flips up says 
"Planet right..."





I will link this wiper card to the Imagine That! Customer Gallery

Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so much fun. Love it :) kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little alien - he's cute.
    Have to try this card. Something new.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Ü* Cute wiper card Susan! I don't think I've seen one like this before. Neat!! :) Thanks for playing at Imagine That! Creative Playground this month xKris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!