Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Day 5


It is Bugaboo Stamps 7th Birthday with a series of 7 Challenges this week
 with an
'Under the Sea' Theme.

I decided to make a 7 part Birthday project using 

and

Seahorse

Here is the next part...quite a CAS design...

based on Day 5  'Make is a funny Birthday'  Challenge




Again this started much the same as Day 1 - I then added a fish coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and cut out. I used two banners as in Day 2 -
 one die cut, the other stamped around my humerous sentiment, printed on the computer and cut out - die and stamp are from Craftstash.
 Finally I added some of the orange sparkly puffy stickers.



I will link this to Day Five Birthday Bash 'Make it Funny' Challenge 

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!