Pages

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Time Out Challenge

I have just come across Time Out Challenges.
The current one is Case with Your Own Twist

This is my entry:


The image is one I won at the last retreat I went on - not sure where it came from.
 I have coloured it with my Zig real brush pens.
I then cut the image out with a stitched rectangle die. Using the same die I cut a pink rectangle and then layered the two pieces on a small rectangular card base.


I will link this to the challenge!

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susan! Love how you offset it with the pink paper. Gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image. I love the colors you chose. That pink partial mat looks wonderful. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at Time Out Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloured and CAS-card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!