Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 5 May 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 125

Today I am up to Day 125 of my 'Year of ATCs?'


A couple of weeks ago I announced that my crafty friend Leigh was opening her own
 shop on ETSY
Leigh also has a facebook fan group page here

This ATC uses Leigh's

Whimsical Miss Oddleigh Flower stylized quirky caricature digi stamp set of 2 images for instant download - Release Sale Price until 4/19

I printed the image on a green background and then coloured it with a variety of Promarkers and Zig pens. I used a scrap of pink card for the base and then added the image.
 I doodled around the edges and added a few gems.




Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

  1. this is fun.
    Love the big head with the small body.
    the dots in the corners make a great
    frame.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC - great new image and I like the stitch doodling :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE her! Wonderful ATC Susan & thank you for using lil Miss Oddleigh Flower 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.