Pages

Friday, 5 May 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 125

Today I am up to Day 125 of my 'Year of ATCs?'


A couple of weeks ago I announced that my crafty friend Leigh was opening her own
 shop on ETSY
Leigh also has a facebook fan group page here

This ATC uses Leigh's

Whimsical Miss Oddleigh Flower stylized quirky caricature digi stamp set of 2 images for instant download - Release Sale Price until 4/19

I printed the image on a green background and then coloured it with a variety of Promarkers and Zig pens. I used a scrap of pink card for the base and then added the image.
 I doodled around the edges and added a few gems.




Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. this is fun.
    Love the big head with the small body.
    the dots in the corners make a great
    frame.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ATC - great new image and I like the stitch doodling :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!