Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies - May Challenge





I have got into quite a production line of these cards having recieved a card of a similar style for my Birthday and winning the main die set in a raffle at the Retreat I went to recently.
The main die set is Ornamental Label Card Shapes by Tattered Lace. 
With this the shaped card base can be cut - then the 'doyley' part can be cut in the front.
I added distress ink on the inside to be revealed through the 'doyley'
 and a piece of card as a mat on the front.
I then added another die cut stamped with Stampin Up two-stamp flowers.
Finally I added sticker sentiments and inserts inside.





Hope I will see your make in the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!






7 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, love that card die, very unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Love the beautiful design and those dies are awesome..Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you winning the dies! Super cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lacy look.
    The blue is my favorite (naturally).
    Happy that you won such a pretty die set.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WoW !! These are divine :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of cards..so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards!!Fabulous designs!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!