Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Ike's World Challenges #87


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#87) is  Anything Goes with a Twist - Angels/Demons...
and this is my midway post...

If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:


Sitting Angel






You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...
I decided to use Angels and Demons
colored with a variety of markers and cut out - and I added it to a journal page...



I started my pages using the bleeding tissue technique to add colour in red, black and gold.


I then added texture paste through a stencil - freebie from a magazine.



I added the image and a Wild Honey Distress Ink around the edges. 
I added the words Angels and Demons using the Sizzix Curlz die set.




Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #86...



Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. this would be good for the Halloween
    month hop.
    Scary page.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME !!! Such fabulous pages and I love the backing. I know it's schoolgirl-ish but I have to snigger every time I read 'bleeding tissues' hahahah
    Thank you so much for making this for me at IWC Susan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the 'bleeding tissues' - makes me smile too. It's the way I say it...

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!