Wednesday, 3 May 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 123

Can you believe we are a third way through the year?
And I am on my 123rd ATC of my Year of ATCs?



This matches my makes for the new Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More
 which you will see in my previous post.


Again I am using the Banksy inspired image from Bee Crafty.
 The background of my ATC is a rectangle of yellow card, matted with a piece of white card with which I had mopped up some spritzed Wild Honey Distress Ink from my craft mat.
The image was stamped using black Versafine ink and with glossy accents added to the bubbles. Finally I added balloon brads and yellow ribbon.



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't notice the girl was blowing bubbles
    on yesterday's post. they seem to be
    more prominent on today's. Love the
    black silhouette. Always a favorite
    of mine.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - spritz mopping - now why don't I ever think of doing that ? !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!