Friday, 16 June 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 167

Today I am up to Day 167 of my 'Year of ATCs?'

This ATC was intended for a few days ago - but somehow it got forgotten...

The image was a freebie on the Bloobel Stamps Facebook Group





Using Serif Craft Artist 2, I combined the image with a watercolour background.
I used Zig real brush pens to add colour to the image.
I trimmed it and added it to a black background.


I doodled the crosses and I Voted! with a fineliner.
Actually I voted twice - I had my husband's proxy to do as he is in Egypt...


Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Great - I love that kooky image :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a fun poster for the
    voting area.
    Cute idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!