If you take a look on the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group Facebook Page
each month you will find a post announcing the Monthly Fan Group Challenge!
Request the image...in June it was this:
Make something using this and add it to the album...
I printed the image ATC sized and coloured it with Zig real brush pens.
I then used Tonic ATC Collection dies and a variety of scraps of card to form my background.
I then added a tree sticker and a wooden fairy embellishment. She was a little large so sticks out from my 2.5 by 3.5 inches base - but I didn't want to hide too much background!!
This is my 181st make for A Year of ATCs?
Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?
- Dragons Lair Designs Store - A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog - Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group - Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page - Please do pop over and "Like" our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store - Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley's Creations on craftsUprint - Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs