Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 22 January 2018

Leigh SB's 2018 Poe Blog Hop - Day 3




2018 POE BLOG HOP

The hop starts on January 19 at 9am PST and is a progressive hop spanning over 5 days.
Sign up not required...simply join the hop at any time before 5 to midnight PST on January 23 to join the fun! The linky is below...

Find more details here 

Each day I am hoping to share 'something Poe' I have made in the past ...

and something I have made for this hop...

So first, last year's make was an ATC 'Tag Book" - each sleeve decorated and containing a pullout ATC.








I remember using images from Lost Coast, IkesArt and stamps from Smeared Ink.
To find more details of my makes from previous years, click and scroll down through
EAP Posts

So now onto today's makes...


My husband and I love the auctions - especially when the lot is a job lot of surprises!
We have come away with all sorts of goodies for very modest outlay...

Recently we found in a box of assorted kitchen wares a couple of wooden whisky cases (empty of course!)



Lovely boxes - in the eyes of a crafter! 
And I discovered they were just the right size for ATC storage!

Anyway, first I covered top and sides with a paper from a Tim Holtz idea-ology paper stash, distressed round the edges with black soot.



I then started decorating this with images printed on a grunge/steampunk paper from
 Imagine That Digistamps and matted on black card.


The raven and sentiments are from Vera Lane Edgar Allan Poe


The next set are stamped with archival ink using Smeared Ink stamps (sadly a company who no longer trade)



I attached these to the sides of my box...






See some more tomorrow...

Happy Crafting!







10 comments:

  1. Oh - I love the little ATC book - so fabulous. So insanely jealous of the bottle boxes - what a fantastic idea for ATC storage !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome box make and fab ATC book! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Are these AMAZING! Love how you've done both sides of the ATC's in your book and that box is gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably as well the whisky boxes were empty, the side pics would never have gone on straight & flat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Susan. your art is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOw WOW!!!!! I love the ATC tag book...but the box is to die for!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. POEtastic ATC book re-share & gasp, what an awesome find, I need a whiskey box now! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative! I love your ATC Book and great idea! I need a whiskey box too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.