Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 20 January 2018

LeighSBDesigns Poe Appreciation Day




2018 POE BLOG HOP

The hop starts on January 19 at 9am PST and is a progressive hop spanning over 5 days.
Sign up not required...simply join the hop at any time before 5 to midnight PST on January 23 to join the fun! The linky is below...

Find more details here 

Each day I am hoping to share 'something Poe' I have made in the past ...

and something I have made for this hop...

So first I have a journal page, made last February...



To find more details of my makes from previous years, scroll down through
EAP Posts

The Raven really stands out in this journal page - so my 'something new' features ravens...

I started my making an ATC using LeighSB Designs Distressed Raven.
I printed this digi over a gelli plate pull, trimmed it to size and added it to a base of pink card.




Although I had picked out this gelli plate pull out as my favourite in the pile, I decided the printing did not show up brilliantly...so I used a few more...






I then combined the 9 I liked the best into a pocket letter...



See you tomorrow...

Happy Crafting!







14 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page and those ATCs really rock !! :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gelli plate.... hours of fun leading to potential - you flew through all that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome journal page and fabulous ATCs!
    Crafty Hugs
    Val S. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is so fun and exciting! love your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Poe Day, I'm so thrilled you've joined the fun again this year & pleased as punch to see my Distressed Raven in glorious action. What a POEtastic collection of ATCs for your pocket letter. Love EVERYTHING��

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! FAbulous page with the die cuts and all and those ATC's are AMAZING! I've had a gelli plate for over 5 years now ans still haven't used it. You just may have tipped me over the edge, here. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my Gelli plate when I was living in Abu Dhabi in 2013. It got packed up unused when we moved to India and stayed unused until a year or so ago. Back in the UK I went to a crafty retreat where one of the workshops involved Gelli plating! Not looked back since Donna!

      Delete
  7. Fabulous ATC's and I love the altered journal too. Totally love that Raven image :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous journal page and the distressed atc's are fantastic! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the journal page and the ATC's are especially nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your journal page! The dream catchers are an awesome add to a POE collage. What a great pocket page! Great POE art! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.