Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Sunday 16 September 2018

Hiding in My Craft Room #370 Back to School


Do pop over and see the inspiration from my teamies!!

Here's my card for HIMCR #370 - Back to School!



The sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs!





The giveaway is 3 images from Crafty Sentiments Designs!

Recipe:





1. I used the image Boo Bear, coloured it with Copics and trimmed it to a small rectangle. I added faux stitching around the rectangle with a black fineliner.
2. I started with a square card blank and added two squares of Designer Paper from 
Imagine That Digi Stamps. School Days Papers, adding faux stitching around the edges.



3. I then added the image.



Hope you will enter the HIMCR  Challenge!



Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Great Back to School card, Susan, sweet image and I love the patterned papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan: This is a beary sweet B2S card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the little bear is darling.
    Love the layering. the
    little bit of "stitching"
    was a great idea.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.