Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Butterfly Challenge #107 Spin the Wheel with the letter A


This is the wheel for the current Butterfly Challenge:



I decided to try and use all 7 elements...


I started with a white card base the size of a postcard (4 by 6) and layered it with dark red then blue card.
The next layer was a piece of marbled background on which I stamped Elizabeth Bennett and Darcy. These were layered over the script stamp by masking the figures.
The stamps were from a  set a got a couple of years ago from Lost Coast Design.


I then added the scroll - this was a die that I won in the Butterfly Challenge early this year - at that time I used it in this card:



I cut the scroll from some alcohol ink background - and some butterflies. The plan was to use some azure blue, apricot and amethyst in this but the amethyst didn't really show up.


Next I added some amethyst gems, apricot buttons and some cream ribbon bows.

This completes all sections of the wheel - I will link this to Butterfly Challenge #107.


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Love the scroll.
    Coloring our own paper
    makes for interesting
    combinations. Yours
    really pop. Great card.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thinking for using all seven elements. I like the Elizabeth and Darcy image. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.