Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 1 December 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 24 revisited

I came across this for the first time last year - and thoroughly enjoyed it  - and when it came to Christmas I had more than enough tags made!!

It is hosted by Tracey McNeely and you will find the main hop post here
She works really hard to organise this hop and secures many sponsors!

 Each day I will CASE or be inspired by at least one tag...!

Day Twenty Four showcases Heffy Doodle.

Heffy Doodle are in the UK so I just had to come back here...

I thought this tag was lovely on Day Twenty Four from Lindsey!

  
I just had to buy this stencil...Bubble Waves Stencil from Heffy Doodle... and I put Distress Oxide through it...




Once this had dried and I had removed the stencil, I diecut two tags.



I embossed sentiments in blush embossing powder and added ribbon and twine.




The sentiments are from a magazine freebie set.




I will link these to the main hop post



Many of my tags have been made and photographed in the evening...
in daylight I decided the sentiments were not really visible enough.
So I added some picked raspberry Distress Oxide to highlight these -
 and added some snowflake confetti.




Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. The ink over the sentiments really made them pop. Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun to see you using the same stencil I did. And while the original tags are fine, the added distress ink puts them over the top! Thanks for linking these up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.