This is my make for Day Six of the Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Critter Chaos Challenge.
I didn't know whether I would manage all seven days - but this finishes the lot!
Day Six involves a colour challenge so my card involves this colour scheme.
- Dark blue trifold card base with hearts along the front edge.
- Added layer of moss green paper over the second fold.
- Sentiment cut with a rectangular stitched die over this.
- Three die cut stitched hearts in red covering the heart shapes.
- Image prited and coloured with Copics. partially die cut with a stitched heart die.
- Stickers in the same colour scheme from Stampin Up (been in my stash a long time!!)