Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 16 February 2022

Leigh's Gothic Valentine Blog Hop Post #5

 

I am pleased to once again join in one of Leigh's Hops:

Leigh's "Gothic Valentine"
5th Annual Blog Hop
February 13 - 16, 2022

This is my last Post!

As usual I will try to re-post something from before and post something new each day...
so here again are some makes from previous years...

Firstly a hanging Valentine made from chipboard hearts - you may have seen new heart hangers  in two of my February posts this year.


And then an ATC and ATCoin using Leigh's 
(with lots of sparkle!)


These final two ATCS using images from Lizzy Love at  Oddball Art Co




Today I have used Leigh's Oddleigh Cherished Heart to make an ATC.




I printed the images, coloured them with markers and cut them out.
I placed these on layers of pink and purple card and patterned paper with
black soot Distress Ink round edges.



I will add this ATC to the linky


Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Love all your ATCs Susan!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hanging hearts! And all those ATC's are just Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of ATCs and I just love Oddleigh Cherished Heart! Thanks so much for using my designs and playing along in this year's Gothic Valentine Blog Hop!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome hanging hearts and ATC’s and ATCoin from the past! Oddleigh Cherished Heart is looking amazing on your ATC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.