Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 9 February 2022

WOYWW 662

WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #662

So what's on my workdesk? 

For the first time in ages I am in the utility room...



In the meantime I have been playing with various pages in my journals - but I cannot share yet as they are for various DTs. If you scroll down my posts you will see more details of these two (using Gecko Galz images)



I am still crocheting the Temperature blanket - so far I have been able to do a row a day going by the maximum temp. I have experienced each day - usually found on the car thermometer or on a phone app.
Today it is 29 - so bright red. That makes 4 rows of bright red together. My daughter Sophie's blanket has already got some differences as she lives about 30 k's away and was back at work when we went to our youngest son's. She and I have been discussing the cooler colours and have decided to alter the colour boundaries so we can get a good 'rainbow'. I will show another picture soon.

This week we visited the Botanic Gardens in Melbourne


and we have a roof!



Hope you are all well - stay safe... I do hope I will get the opportunity to call on you all this week...

Happy WOYWW !!


11 comments:

  1. That’s an unusual view of a house! It’s wonderful to watch the progress. Have you got a date yet? Happy WOYWW Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gecko Girls have some lovely images. Love your crown page. Congratulations on acquiring a roof!!! Long may it shade the rest of your house.
    Christine #17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Garden photos, lovely pages and congrats on the progress of your new home. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking the photo must have been taken with a drone. Loving that big heart too. Take care and happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages, Susan. I love the idea of the temperature blanket - that's a new one on me! Thank you for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for the roof! the botanic gardens look fantastic - I'd love to visit. Helen #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan, I didn't know what that was. LOL A roof!
    Thanks for the peek at your desk and projects this week. Sharon #25

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pages and the garden is looking beautiful. What an unusual view of the house - great news that the roof is on. Hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your new house is coming on Susan. Lovely journal pages. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh looking forward to seeing the progress on your temp blankie! It's all about the colour choice, the range of temps where you live, and how small your ranges are for each colour! I've seen some amazing ones (really like the a-square-a-day versions) and love seeing all the options. House is coming on - the roof seems like a major milestone!

    Late again . . . but so very VAXED :)
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, bet you’ve never been so excited to see a picture of a roof! It’s very exciting! With a roof…all the trades fixings are possible! So I hope your time in the utility room is full of fun, bet time passes without you even knowing it whilst you’re creating. Wonder if the colours at the Botanic Gardens will influence you this week, what a marvellous place that looks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.