Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Friday 24 June 2022

Catch Up post

 

I thought I would share some of the last few posts inspired by Carolyn Dube's playstarted prompts in the Facebook Group

These were mainly on cardboard pages in the junk journal pictured above - but some were in different places. #outrageous gave rise to these pages in one of my small junk journals.



(Also in this journal I added this page using the image from Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge


This has a background of collaged tea bag papers followed by vintage photo Distress Ink through a stencil' I added the image and a die cut seahorse.)

#wavy is in my large junk journal. This has a Gelli pull background involving acrylics and yarn, a strip of marbled paper, then collages pictures. The main image is from the Nevermore Designs Monthly Gothic Challenge


#reflecting is an attempt at a canvas - this is something I have not done very often. It was inspired by a trip to Winton Wetlands in January.



#jolly - Gelli pull directly onto cardboard page. Added diecuts.


#tough started with a pretty tough background (basically a palette!) I then added collage.


#bad - I decided to just use a quote involving the word bad. The background is a Gelli Pull of several layers - I really liked this!


For #distinct I did some experimenting with cyanotype.


It worked much better on plain backgrounds - but I still quite liked the one where I experimented on a rough background. Added penwork made the images a little more distinct.

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.