Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 14 September 2022

WOYWW #693

     WOYWW      

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #693


This is where I have been working today - the utility room surface:


This is the current Wanderlust project - making focal points using images and dried teabags. the main page looks like this so far (texture paste) and is drying on the washing machine.


Thank you Lynne for the tip about the Susan Bates Finishing Needles - I have ordered a set for both me and my daughter!

I was pleased with my journal page that I blogged about on Monday  - I used an image transfer technique using matt medium onto calico...




The jigsaw is not much further:




But things are happening at the house - the driveway is underway... this picture shows a pile of stone that has arrived - and Kevin, who has now been back from Egypt for a couple of weeks. He goes back at the end of October...






Anyway, all for now - see you next week...

Happy WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. glad things are coming along with the house - the driveway looks very impressive. happy Woyww Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that the house is coming along so well Susan. Great projects as ever. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, busy times ahead. Looks as if you have been busy already and I just love that transfer you did. You must disclose how you did it so well, please.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Susan 🤗 loving the use of teabags ... I hoard mine for projects 😉 Your journal pages are absolutely stunning and ethereal ⭐ You've been busy with the house ... enjoy yoyr time with Kevin before he heads back to Egypt . Take care,love and hugs Tracy #13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the journal pages, gorgeous colours and textures, very pleasing! You have been very busy with crafts and house stuff, hope all is going well xx
    HUgs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your journal pages, they are fabulous. The teabags project looks very interesting, I find them a perfect size to work on and add to other work. The house is looking great.
    Have a good week,
    Diana xx #15

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous journal pages. The transfer is great. Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, your blue and mustard journal page is just as it states BEAUTIFUL. I'm totally taken aback by it, love it, so glad the photo got bigger when I clicked on it - exquisite. Sofas are brilliant and the old ones have just been delivered to our son, so win-win BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan, I have to admit that I'm late getting round everyone today because we've been to the seaside for a day out, first time since Covid started so it made a lovely change and as hubby said let's go who was I to turn it down. Also we have a new puppy so it was her first time to see the sea. Loving the journal page. I don't normally drink much tea but often do have it just so that I can use the bags in my crafting, crazy! I know. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susan! Your jigsaw looks like it's being attacked by a swarm of blue bugs! I do love the journal page, gorgeous, well done! Thanks for your visit (I often visit late too!) Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.