Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 25 September 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 2 Post #4

 

     This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team 2022 - Term 2! 

with Michelle Grant Designs

You will see our inspirational creations on the Facebook Group

Today I am sharing a journal page which uses images from the September Challenge



and Patterns from Pattern 1


I started by adding the pattern pieces with matt medium. I printed them on tissue and ripped them up, adding then in the two opposite corners.


Using a stencil I added Distress Inks in two colours to form a green background. I also added clear embossing powder to some of these areas, so they had an added shine.


I added the pre-coloured cut out face and bird, adding a wash of beige shimmery water colour over the white areas. I stamped various areas with a script stamp.

I used the scrap edges of the image to make centres of fabric flowers which I placed on the top of the head. I added another Distress ink around the edges of these flowers.


Finally I added penwork - the sentiment, scribble and to the whites of the eyes. To emphasise the images I added Stabilo All around the edges.



Then this morning I joined in with the
 UK Stampers Network Craft and Chat Zoom. 
Patti Dutton was leading a workshop. I still had a printout of Affinity on my desk and I decided to use this in a journal page based on this workshop. Again I used Distress Oxides and stencils and stamps - then a lot of doodling!


Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.