Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #9

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 7 August 2024

WOYWW #792

               

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #792

Here is my work table today:


You can see a gelli pull, a set of ATCs, some notebooks sent by a friend and a booklet from an Art By Marlene workshop.


On the floor I have some coffee stained pages drying...


Here are my last few ICADs which had the theme mandalas, patterns etc 











I  finished the  Junk Journal July 2024 and you will find a blog post about it here.






Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later...!

Happy WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's ICADs again, and your JJJ too. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed seeing the iCards and the JJJ - love th ribbon that you’ve wrapped it up with!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of ICADs and that's a beautiful ribbon you used to tie up the junk journal, gorgeous. Happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ICADs Susan, well done for completing the challenge. Love the colours on that gelli pull. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ICADs, Susan and well done for finishing both your JJJ and the icad challenge. Take care and happy WOYWW
    hugs
    Lynnecrafts 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet that feels good to have that all tied up (see what I did there?!) Beautiful ribbon and I'm very intrigued by the folded ICAD. Sending everyone a peaceful week, Lisa-Jane #12 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your cards, not sure I could do one evrryday though...just managed the postcards for the 31 days in July, Loving the journal, really pretty, all tied up with a bow! Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) # 14 I think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just embarking on JJJ in August - love your sweetly tied package. I always miss ICAD when it's done and happy to see your final ones. Love the 3d cats! :)
    A bit late but Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ICADS, love the 3D ones. Your ribbon is very snazzy. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super JJJ had to pop over to have a look at it, adore the ribbon. I really ought to have got the Gecko Gals steampunk image last month considering what I'm doing for August Doh! Love the mini book it is so cute. Hugs BJ#8

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.