Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - New Term #9

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 14 August 2024

WOYWW #793

                

It is Wednesday so I am linking to WOYWW at Sarah's craft shed

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #793

We have come me over to East Gippsland to look after the granddaughters so this was my work table as I left it:

Quite tidy with the featured post showing the journal page on my desk easel. The following is my computer desk with a set of folded ATCs drying off...


These ATCs are folded to open showing a butterfly. This was the prototype:



I had been tidying up my craft room with the addition of a new (charity shop) piece of furniture:



Here is my current work table where I am making some little flip out albums. These are based on a tutorial from here.Here


We have just been out to have a walk around Raymond Island which is nearby - and across a ferry: 




Pleased to say it has turned a bit warmer!


Anyway that's all from me today. Hope to visit you all later... I did get round to everyone last week, if late. I was commenting as we drove over with intermittent internet so home my comments all succeeded...

As I wrote this blog on my phone it ended up with a number of errors - some wording and photos stripped. Hopefully it is all OK now with the flip album link showing...

Happy WOYWW!

12 comments:

  1. Great journal page! the new craft storage piece looks very useful. Enjoy the time with your granddaughter. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Love your feature page but oh my those caterpillar atcs are pretty cute!! Lovely photos with those beautiful blue skies - good for the soul! Enjoy your time with your grand daughters, love and hugs Cindy #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those caterpillar ATCs are adorable Susan. Love the journal page too. Have a great time with family. It is actually hot in the UK for a change lol. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. the very hungry caterpillar! Well, nearly. Also was the flip-out album "here" meant to be a link? Very curious. I love the soft colours and the look of it so far :)

    Getting as many in as I can before knitting…
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now updated my blog with a pic of the insides of my hungry caterpillars and the link

      Delete
  5. Do I spy some hungry caterpillars! Love those faces. Did you forget to put a link on for the flip out albums? Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog now showing the inside of the hungry caterpillars and the link...

      Delete
  6. It's amazing how different your journal pages look in different lights. When I saw your desk shot I thought you'd made a mistake because I could see two faces and yet I could only see a mandala and the wording on your featured post! When I went into the featured post to look at the photos though I could see the face so clearly! What a clever technique with the vellum. I'd love the link to that flip-out tutorial too if you have it please? Enjoy the warmer weather. Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #9 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful piece of furniture! Looks just perfect for your space! I love the mandala on your featured post! Glad you are having a good time, Grandchildren always make life better! Have a great week, Lindart #16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you're having a good time away, your desk will be waiting for when you return. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the folded Very Hungry Caterpillar ATCs, great idea. Super sideboard great for all your crafty stuff. I have the flip out link open for later and thanks for confirming the Gecko Galz way with images, I'm trying to remember to save them too, but was only doing my favourites, maybe I ought to save them all just in case as I missed the steampunk mermaid! Hugs BJ#9

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.