Pages

Saturday, 8 February 2014

Get Inky! My Valentine!

This post is to show you
my inspirational card for Get Inky Challenge #6 - Valentine!





MY inspiration came from the amazing Victorian Valentines - confections of hearts and flowers, lace and bows...

I started by printing the Blue Moon Creations heart digi displaying Love in many languages.
I chose a white square card blank and then matted it with some cerise paper which matches the word 'Love' on the heart.
I cut out the printed heart and then a matching blank heart out of white card -
 I attached the lace to this.
 With a needle and cotton I ran a gathering stitch along a piece of white lace and then stuck it around the blank heart. I then attached it to the card. I then attached the printed heart above using foam pads.



I then looked in my embellies box (mainly from Naiff Street in Dubai) for cerise
 flowers and bows - this is my final creation!


Hope you like it and that it will inspire you to join in the challenge!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!