Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #17

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 6 May 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop 2019 #5

This is my fifth post for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

I was just looking back to last year's Fall/Winter Hop and I completed 20 posts, including little competitions and prizes - so watch this space!

You have already seen the party invites I decided to make - this was another idea, but I decided it was more time consuming to make (especially in quantity)...

This is a flap fold card:


Once again I used papers from
 'Wonderful Sweetness' 12 by 12 paper pad from The Works, and some of a piece of yellow textured 12 by 12 cardstock.

A flap fold card is the theme for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge this month and she gives instructions of how to make one here
My card is based on this tutorial.

I decided my colour scheme also followed the challenge quite well too:


The inside of the card looks like this, with a white 'topnote' die cut to write the message on.


I have closed the card with twine and an embellishment that is basically an ATCoin: the stamp is from Inkadinkado.






Competition Reminder
This is my first trivia question (there will be more)
 - for the chance of a little crafty prize (posting anywhere),
 email me the answer before the end of the hop (susanrenshaw0404@gmail.com).

The plan is to put answers from all questions into a hat and draw prizes depending on numbers - so it makes sense to answer as many questions as possible for more chances in the draw!

I will announce prize winners on Saturday 11th May.

What percentage of all cups of tea drunk daily in the UK is brewed using teabags?


Happy Hopping!

17 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love these types of cards but never make them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fun fold coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, Thankyou for trying out my tutorial for the flap fold.I love the design paper you have used with the flax colour backing sheet. Very pretty colour combo. Hug Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO much fun! I love how it opens up. That's so clever and creative. you sure are talented, and I enjoy seeing your art. Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the panels are...the colors remind me of pink lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! They are a bit time consuming ... I made my Easter cards as flap folds this year. Thankfully, only needed six. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful flap fold card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fun fold card design! Great tea card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautifil card!
    nice paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you combined the butterflies and the tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely! I still need to make my flap card for the Butterfly Spot challenge as well. It's actually one I think I can handle, and your card is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, this is so beautiful. Love this card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card not only on the outside, but inside as well! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.