Pages

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Sneaky Peek of a New Collection from Dragons Lair!

On the first of April a new collection will be launched at
and it's absolutely gorgeous!

This is a sneaky peek...


I was lucky enough to have a mini kit to play with -
 and this is the first thing I have made with it...


This shape was part of the kit - I printed it and cut it out twice, scored a little tab on the back piece and stuck them together. I punched a whole at the top and tied some ribbon through...
this is the back side.


Using some more of the paper and nesting dies I cut some shapes to palce on the front middle using dimensionals. I added 'Just For You' to the top layer.


Finally using SU's Beautiful Wings and more of the paper I cut some butterflies, tied them together with twine and added them to the front.


From the side...


Do take a look at this collection on April 1st!


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!