Thursday, 12 March 2015

SLSLines March Challenge


Today another 'Anything Goes' Challenge starts at SLSLines...

and look at the lovely image I used for my DT make...


This is Owl digital stamp with hat and tie coloured with Copics.

For the background I started with a piece of water colour paper, spritzed it with water and then dabbed it with various Distress inks - oranges, browns, yellows..Theses ran beautifully in the water...




I added the die cut tree - a Tim Holtz die.

I then layered this on my tag after yellow then brown sparkly card.


Finally I added ribbon and flowers from my stash...


Hope you take  look at the super SLS images and join our challenge!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!