Monday, 2 March 2015

New from Crafting from The Heart - Challenge #49





A new Challenge starts at Crafting From the Heart today - as always Anything Goes!

We are sponsored by the fabulous Sassy Srudio Designs
who have kindly offered a prize of 4 digi images to the winner.

I have made two cards for your inspiration today:



This is a simple twisted easel card using DP, shamrock and buttons from my stash.
I distressed the different elements with TH Shabby Shutters
 and coloured the image with a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.

The front:


 I printed these words from an old Irish poem on my computer... 





My second card uses Butterfly Effie Portrait
A simple card again using DP from my stash and Antique Linen distress ink.

I extended the butterflies on the image with paper butterflies, cut using SU Beautiful wings - a little embossing folder that I have had for years and is almost falling apart from use!!

I coloured this image with Spectrum Noir pens - a new acquisition _ I am amazed at how that pinky colour stands out...




Happy Crafting and do join in the Challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!