Saturday, 14 March 2015

Springtime Non- Digi Challenge #55 at Little Claire


The new challenge (#55) at little Claire today has the theme "Springtime"

For my inspration I have used 


to make a 'Happy Easter' card.



I coloured the Spring scene with Promarkers and used pinks and purples for the papers...



I matted and layered a square white card blank with several layers of pink and purple card -
 the final one having the window stamped upon it.
 Before sticking this in place, I 'opened' the window with a craft knife.


 I stamped the curtains on some purple gingham paper,
 cut them out and paper-pieced them onto the image.


 I stamped the cushion on some pink, added 'Happy Easter',
 cut it out and attached it with a dimensional.


Finally I added three sparkly pink flowers from my stash...




Do visit Little Claire to see the other DT makes and join in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!