If you take a look on the Dragons Lair Facebook Page
you will find several challenges including this from Gwyneth...
Make a creation with something starting with an A, something starting with a B, and something starting with a C.
These could be something in the picture, such as “A”pple, the type of creation, such as “B”ox, or “C”oncertina sided card, a major colour such as “C”yan, something you used, such as “A”lcohol Markers or “B”uttons, the occasion such as “A”nniversary or “B”irthday. Of course, you can have as many or as few A B C items involved in your creation as you like, and you can have anything else you like as well – not everything you’ve used has to start with an A B or C, just so long as an A, a B, and a C is involved somewhere.
You can use anything you like to make your creation provided that you have something Dragons Lair Designs quite visible on it. You can even use an item from the “Exclusive Free Samples” album (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...) in the Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group on it. It doesn’t matter if you use lots more DLD items on your creation but you must have one.
When you put a photo of your creation up in the comments you need to list what your A, B and C is and which DLD item you have used.
I’m going to give you until 8pm on the 30th January for this “Little Extra Fun! A Loyalty Point will be given for everybody who takes part, a 2nd Loyalty Point will be given to anybody who blogs their creation and puts a link to it in the comments below, and I’ll get Random to choose a winner to get a little pack of goodies from my ongoing sortout.
And so... ABraCadabra... and here's my entry...
I made a quick little easel card featuring the Citrus freebie page,
a Bow from Oh Baby Mine,
a Border ribbon from my stash,
an Assortment of felt Buttons including a Couple of Apples from my button box - with a little ribbon tied through them,
coloured with an Assortment of Markers including Copics
I cut the image out with an oval nesting die and added a frame with green card from my scraps and a scalloped oval die. I used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink around the image.