Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Bugaboo 6th Birthday Bash


It is Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Bash - and here are my makes for the first two days...


My card uses Simple Cute Elephant coloured with Promarkers die cut into a circle and layered on a red scalloped circle..



A white card base was matted with a Little Claire paper and then using a Sizzix texture die and more of the red card I added the two corners.
Finally I added a bow...


I will link this to Day One

Day two was a sketch -

This time I used Turtles Umbrella coloured with Promarkers

The papers and sentiment were freebies that I have had on my computer for years.



I will link this to Day 2

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Birthday Bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous! Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope to see you join us every day. Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, I love that texture die, that's new to me! Thanks for joining in our cahllenges at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Set of 4 thinlits in the Tim Holtz alterations range

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!