Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Ikesworld Challenges #55 Weather


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#55) is "Weather"...and this is my midway post...


 My craftroom desk had a wonderful view across our garden:



But what have I seen recently?

Rain...

I made the following card for your inspiration...



I started with a 3 panel screen card base which had cloudy sort of top edges...
I covered this with paper from a docrafts Craft Collection - Pastels.
I added words stamped with individual letter stamps on white
 matted on the card from my stash that I also used to print the images.

The images I used were a dog from Daft Dogz
and Scaredy Cat
 Ike's freebie on her Catlovers Blog courtesy of Ike's Art.




The cloud is just an outline and the raindrops - punched leaves from a SU punch.




Of course I added googly eyes...and some wooden embellishments.



and the sentiment says...







Find Ike's images here

I would also like to say how pleased I was to recieve a PRIZE from Ike the other day


Two of Ike's Soozoos - they ae gorgeous!! Find them here

I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation!
    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card.
    Really gets the point across.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!