Wednesday, 27 January 2016

New Challenge at Create and Inspire



Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
Our challenge is "anything goes"

This fortnight's sponsor is

I have a card for you today... using Goth Fairy Witch 

My New Year's Crafty Resolutions include

  •  use things that are unused in my craft room
  • use different techniques
So I coloured this image with pencil crayons - not something I have done before...


I cut the image out with a nesting die and matted and layered the card base with blue plain card and textured card from my stash. I used these same papers to layer up the sentiment - an SU stamp from 'Warm Words'
Finally I added some flowers.




As a starting point for this design I used this sketch from Outlawz







Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Susan & I love those flowers :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!