Friday, 29 January 2016

Wicked Wednesday Challenge #194 - You animal!


Please take a look at my Candy here


For this ATC I looked in my scraps and found a snippet of red
 and a snippet of shaving foam and food colouring background - remember here?

I took several Vera Lane images, combined them using Word and printed them out.
 I used Promarkers and Stickles to add colour and glitter and then cut the image out .


I will link this to Wicked Wednesday #194


Oh - and I added googly eyes!!

Happy Crafting!!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Susan! The googly eyes add a real finishing touch too :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thos googly eyes are a hoot, especially the ones with the blue eyeshadow. LOL. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!