Pages

Friday, 1 January 2016

LOC CHALLENGE #111

Happy New Year!
This is one of several posts I have scheduled for today...



It heralds a new Challenge starting today at Left of Center
 'All Things New'.

We are sponsored by Ike's Art




Today is the 8th day of Christmas - so first I am showing you a Christmas card using
Christmas Pixie

This is one of my favourite of Ike's images - in fact I used it about this time last year in this monochrome card...



However this time I have made a twisted easel card - I started with a red card base and used Christmas green textured paper to mat it. I coloured the image with Promarkers and stuck it on black card.




The sentiment (and easel stand) is from Dr Digi, with a little red Promarker - and finally I added some festive stickers from my stash.

BUT NOW ON TO HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Another easel card - the base and easel are matted with some red card then DP from my stash...
The image has a touch of red fineliner and icy Stickles then red card behind it.
The image is Happy New Year.
The final touch was the stand (stamped letters) and a couple of bows.
I will link this to Inspiration Destination Challenge #66

Then while I was at it, I thought I would make a matching ATC...




I will link this to Wicked Wednesday #191

Have a happy Crafty New Year!

 Looking forward to seeing your LOC projects!

3 comments:

  1. Love the New Years girl... so hip and fun! Those twisted easel cards are awesome, as well. Need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab makes, I love that you made a smaller version for our challenge. She is one sassy gal celebrating New Year ! LOL . The black & white with the red is very striking. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday and Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to make one of the twisted easel cards. I see them and wonder if they're too much work. Guess I'll go try to make one.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!