Pages

Thursday, 24 March 2016

From the Heart Challenge #144

I have discovered another From the Heart Digi.

I am using Easter Eggs coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment
'Hip Hop Hooray, Easter's on its way!'.


I was thinking Easter eggs, bunnies, bonnets...
and then I saw that the twist is for a Masculine card...

so instead of Easter bonnets I used some bowler hat and pocket watch paper -
 I think it was from Hobbycraft. I cut out a couple of the hats and added them to the eggs.
The strip is a snippet from a Kanban card kit.






Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Very clever design work Susan. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card.
    Love the sentiment.
    thanks for sharing.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card - great masculine card - love those hats! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!