Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Ike's World Challenges #59


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#59) is "Easter Bonnets/Hats"...and this is my midway post...



The images I have used are actually from the prize you can win in this Challenge:

I have made a set of 4 ATCs. The images were coloured with Spectrum Noirs and fineliners. I used snippets of card and DP from my stash and lots of embellishments from my stash.
I added the rabbit brads as an Easter touch...














I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World
 - look for the freebie image on the blog!!

Happy Crafting!







5 comments:

  1. Oh WoWza !!! They are just tooo gorgeous - awesome colours and the little bunny brads are adorable :-D Thank you for making these for me at IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embellishments.
    the coloring is great.
    Love the different hats -
    miss wearing hats.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!