Friday, 11 March 2016

LOC Challenge #121



Today a new Challenge #121 starts at Left of Center
 'Stitching Real or Faux'.

Our sponsors are Star Stampz



and All Dressed Up



Once again I am using a giraffe image!! This is Head in the Clouds from All Dressed Up, coloured with Spectrum Noir markers...


I used a white card blank matted with a strip of grey card and a rectangle of orange DP from my scraps. I then used nesting dies to cut out the image and a grey card shape to go behind it. The 'clouds' are flower shapes cut using a SU die.

Finally I added faux stitching with a fineliner...






 Looking forward to seeing your LOC /Stitching projects!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. How cute.
    Love the sentiment with the giraffe.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!