Friday, 25 March 2016

LOC Challenge #123




Today a new Challenge #123 starts at Left of Center
 'Sparkle'.

Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine






I am using

Emily's lil bunnies

And I made a carrot - using orange card, a sparkly green card and ribbon from my stash.




This is thanks to a blog post I came across when I was commenting - find it here...there's an tutorial by Susanne at Stempeleinmaleins.

I then attached the image coloured with Promarkers...





 Looking forward to seeing your LOC /Sparkle make!

Happy Carrot making!





2 comments:

  1. What a great little box for any Easter Bunny. Just perfect for mini eggs. I love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrot looks great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!