Wednesday, 23 March 2016

New Challenge at Create and Inspire




Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire

Our challenge is always "anything goes"

This fortnight's fabulous sponsor is

Ike's Art





I have two makes to show you...


A quick card using Geranium Pot Coloured...


I used circular dies to cut out the image and a circle to go behind it. The white card base was matted with brown card. I used gold and brown banners to embellish - these are from a Kanban kit.


My second make is an ATC using Thoughts, coloured with Promarkers.
I used snippets from my scraps for the background and framed the image with a green frame covered with gem flowers.



Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the winners from last time and the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS - these are really gorgeous. Love the banners on there really set this card off, and such a lovely floral jewel frame on your ATC. :-D
    Thank you for using my images and it was such a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards reminded me that I have some metal to use for embellishing.
    Kind of forgotten that it's there.
    Great cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!