Pages

Friday, 18 March 2016

From the Heart Sketch Challenge #143

I have another make using a From the Heart Digi.

As there are lots of Snowmen images it's a great way to add to my Christmas card collection! 
I am using In the Meadow Snowmen coloured with Promarkers.





This is based on the From the Heart Sketch #143 turned through 90 degrees.



 I have used snippets of paper from my scraps, the yellow trim is from my stash and I have a whole heap of these brad embellishments in my craft room - so I think I am using both sketch and twist!




I will enter this in FTH Challenge #143




Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card Susan. What a gorgeous stamp and it's lovely to see snowmen used with green which is my favourite colour. The papers are so pretty and I love the row of brads. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering.
    The fish tail is fun.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!